I'm using Windows Live Movie maker. It's pretty straight forward software, but when you start messing around with it a bit more to get things exactly the way you want it to be, it gets a bit buggy. When I was almost done, I incorporated effects, music, text to add finishing touches, but that threw it all out of whack. Then when you get everything working right, when you add or replace something it messes it all up again. I'm still getting used to this. I think I'm really going to like doing this kind of stuff. I can't wait till we get a place and you can start your blog =). I'll help upload and edit videos.......ok fine i'll do the diy's too...
I would love to give you a preview, unfortunately I can't upload the vid until I convert the whole thing into a video. For the time being, check out these AWESOME pictures of Penny.
I have these sticky things all over the place and she always manages to get one or two on herself.
I gotta run.. It's mother's day and my baby brother is graduating today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment