The last few months has been building up to this. I really hope this all works out, logistically. So right now I tested all the cameras, I had set the cameras on yesterday in all their final placements to see if you would notice them. You didn't yesterday and I hope you won't today.
So the box is set and put away, this is the final post that will show up on your iPad. This is what went down today.
I told you I was going into work a little late, but I actually already took the day off to run to ctown to buy hand pulled noodles, flowers and to do some last minute set-up. I saw you off this morning, I hope you didn't suspect anything...
I was able to snap 2 shots of you before you left. LOL, I told you i wanted to take before and after shots of you to see if you'll get tanned from working in the sun today.
After dropping you off, I then drove my mom out to the city. She went to the accountant and did her shopping. I went to the hand-pulled noodle restaurant we went to on our first date. Unfortunately, they didn't open on time, so it took an hour longer than I anticipated. Good thing I accounted for traffic which there was none. So when I got to the hand pulled noodle place at 10:35am, the gates were still down. I called the number that was on the canopy, someone picked up and I asked him what time they opened. He said 10:30. As this was happening I saw some dude walking up towards me with the phone up to his face. I said so you're open right now? He said yes we open right now. I'm watching the dude's lips as I'm hearing this over the phone to match it up. Perfect match. I look at him and said I'm here already, you lied to me. He laughed and said i open it now, but chef not here.....
| See the closed gates? Dude lied to my face.... |
I ended up waiting, along with a few others that started straggling in as I was there. The chef didn't show up until 11:05. I got my order around 11:30am and headed back to NJ to finish up the rest of the project.
So now I'm sitting here, tested everything multiple times...hopefully everything worked out smoothly!!!!!
Added:
Sooo~ Nervous
No comments:
Post a Comment