- Cindy and I will partake in THE DINNER of hand pulled noodles
- Tell Cindy I got it from a noodle place nearby so she's not suspicious
- After dinner I will insist we watch THE MOVIE, because I haven't seen THE MOVIE in a while.
- While setting up the laptop and TV, I will start recording on a video camera I would have hidden behind the TV.
- Remember to check to make sure the recording light is hidden
- Insist Cindy go get beers from the fridge if she is watching me set up
- THE MOVIE will play out (remember to keep lights on or dimmed for recording)
- At 8min 30seconds (cloud scene) THE MOVIE will cut out to inserted video clip
- Try not to faint or hyperventilate in anticipation
- Video clip will last a little over 4 minutes at which point it will cue THE SCAVENGER HUNT portion of our program
- THE SCAVENGER HUNT will proceed as follows:
- 1st Clue (video clip) - Find this classic romantic comedy we watched together, before we started dating...
- 2nd Clue (post-it: Roman Holiday DVD) - Your next clue can be found inside "a present" you bought for a present I got you. <hint: look babe no hands> #2
- 3rd Clue (post-it: Bicycle Saddle Bag) - Congratulations, continue your journey by revisiting our first vacation together and the memories we shared. I'll learn to play this instrument for you if it kills me...literally. #0
- 4th Clue (post-it: Trumpet Case) - We're getting close! All that you seek (in this contest and in life) can be found in this book! #5
- 5th Clue (post-it: In Bible) - I have taken on many projects in life, although none compare to this project here. Your photography inspired me to take on this enormous project, which I hope to one day finish with the help of my siblings and cousins. #7
- 6th Clue (post-it: THE BOX) - You alone hold the key to this box and all that it contains.
- Once she has reached THE BOX and figures out the combination to open the lock, give her time to take it all in. Allow her to flip through the scrapbook and its contents.
- Once she is done with it, just go with it....this part will not be scripted. It's clutch time, 4th quarter, win or go home...
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Cindy and Jon's engagement - Take 1
Preliminary agenda for the night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment