Wednesday:
Clean room and hide all evidenceClean basement for videoCharge video cameraFind florist to pickup flowersTest video on laptop and TVBurn backup DVD
:Edit:
Got everything done that I needed to do today, but I still feel like there's more. Check it out, I cleaned my counters up a bit.
Good think I did a quick test run today. At first I couldn't configure the sound to come through hdmi, the resolution from laptop to tv was slightly off and video aspect ratio was off. It's all fixed now and I feel a lot less anxious. I was also able to convince you we should take turns planning the days for the weekend.
VICTORY! I solved last night problem, where you said you didn't want to watch a movie. Now we get to watch a movie on Friday, and I get to choose the movie....I choose UP.
Thursday:
Got everything done that I needed to do today, but I still feel like there's more. Check it out, I cleaned my counters up a bit.
Good think I did a quick test run today. At first I couldn't configure the sound to come through hdmi, the resolution from laptop to tv was slightly off and video aspect ratio was off. It's all fixed now and I feel a lot less anxious. I was also able to convince you we should take turns planning the days for the weekend.
Since you had a rough few days at work, I said "I'm going to pamper you this weekend, lets start with a backrub on thursday."
You said "no, its okay" and insisted that I didn't wait for you, for dinner.
I wouldn't agree to your terms and you said "why do you always win?"
I said fine, lets split the responsibilities for planning the weekend.
You said yourself "Okay, I (cindy) get Thursday and Saturday, you can have Friday and Sunday."
VICTORY! I solved last night problem, where you said you didn't want to watch a movie. Now we get to watch a movie on Friday, and I get to choose the movie....I choose UP.
Thursday:
- Cindy comes in tonight so everything must be hidden and no further work can be done on this day
Friday:
- Pick up Noodles and dumplings
- Take pictures in front of restaurant
- Replace "placeholder" pictures in video with new pictures
- Create final video
- Pick up flowers and hide them in respective hiding places
- Charge iPad
- Charge and setup video camera
- Test video on laptop and TV
- Burn backup DVD
- Get engaged!



No comments:
Post a Comment