Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's all coming together now...

T minus 4 days....

I got out of work later than planned, but I was still able to stop by REI before they closed.  I went in originally looking for a mesh looking metal wire lock that people use to lock backpacks and duffels.  They didn't have any of that so I decided to go with a bike lock.  You already know what the lock is for when you're reading this, but just in case others are reading this blog (hopefully our kids one day).  I had purchased a vintage looking canvas suitcase to hold everything I'm planning for your surprise.  Unfortunately, the case didn't have a combination lock on it.  I wanted to lock the box with a combination so that I could leave little clues for you to figure out, leading up to the present.

This is what we're looking at right now.
If you like it we could use this as a wedding card holder

Thought the top looked bare so decided to turn it into a collage,
you would've been proud of me

If this all worked out, you're using that guy right there
OH btw check the back of it =)



No comments:

Post a Comment