So many happenings today! Well most importantly, I called and spoke to your parents. I spoke to you first to make sure you weren't home. You were just leaving after happy hour with your old Morgan buddies. I called up and your mom picked up (thank god) I was already thinking of ways to spin it if Vicki picked up. None of my reasons for asking to speak with your mom seemed legit without giving away my intentions. So I spoke to your mom first and asked her for her blessing. I will NEVER forget her first response. She goes "gaang hai ho la, jui ho la, do mm zi deem guy deng gum loi, yow mmm gum mun kui" please excuse the phonetics, but she said <Of course, its for the best, didn't know why (we) had to wait so long, and i was afraid to ask her> Then we had a good little convo, I tried my hardest to remember the first things she said but I was a bit nervous so I couldn't remember the rest. OH! She did say, "Cindy is....gey ho ga" <Cindy is pretty aiight~>
After receiving your mom's blessing I took a deeep breath and asked to speak with your dad. I am not sure at exactly what point I won your mom over, but she was suddenly on my side. Telling me "don't worry, uncle likes you" She has no idea how much I needed that bit of insider info. I was so nervous about speaking with your dad, so scared that my voice would squeak like a kid going through puberty, or of saying the wrong thing. Anything that would make him feel like he can't trust his daughter with this guy....I kind of blanked out a bit. He did give me his blessing, along with some fatherly advice on how to approach relationships and that when 2 people are together, it definitely takes effort. He also said he has faith that we'll do ok because I'm a good guy, awesome, cool, fun, handsome and have this boyish charm about me that embodies everything that is good in this world...something like that. I don't remember exactly, like I said I blanked out a bit, I was a little nervous.
Anyways, the other big happening is I resigned from my position at alberoMED, but you already know all about that! =)
Phase 1?
I love you so much baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment