Sunday, May 13, 2012

Plan B(etter not fail like the last one)

After failing at the hand pulled noodles I was really frustrated.  I wanted to surprise you by telling you I got store bought noodles.  Then after watching the video of me making it, you would have figured out that I made it myself from scratch.  After spending 4hrs on them and failing, its wayy to risky to make it on Friday.  I just found out you're coming in on Thursday and going to do volunteer work in Morristown on Friday.  This changes my plans a bit, basically I have to be ready to go by Wednesday night!!! OK now I'm nervous.  I need to improvise... without the noodles I will not be able to recreate our first date!  I was originally planning to call out on Friday so I could prepare the noodles and other perishable items.   I'll need to leave the house and pretend I'm going to work when you leave for volunteer work.  Plan B - head to the city to pick up noodles!  This could work... This will work...

OHHH~ I was also able to finish up the scrap-book finally and started video editing. I'm still super noob at video editing but I can definitely see myself getting into this.  Just wish I didn't have to waste so much time figuring out how to do the things I want to do in the video.  

Here's a pre post-view.  I keep forgetting, by the time you see this blog, you would've seen the finished product.




As you can see, I bought extra page protectors.  I think I came in right around 15pages (double sided).  The cover I bought only came with 10 sleeves, so I had to expand it.  I have a few more pages, I can't wait to make a few together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment