Please Say Yes....or Maybe (She said yes!!!)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wish I could reprint..

Every time we take a new picture now, I wish it was included in my snapfish order... I wonder if I have enough time to build a second order, print and incorporate it into my scrapbook.

btw do you know where I'm posting from?  That's right, you guessed it, from YOUR bathroom here in brooklyn. (ninja skill lvl up)
Posted by hakjai718 at 2:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Leveling Up!!!

  • ▼  2012 (56)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  April (23)
      • Testing!!!!  Wow this is my first blog ever!
      • Test video, first video commentary ever!!!!!!  Thi...
      • Jonny Do Work!
      • Insomnia yields breakthroughs
      • Where do I print photos??
      • Mission (partially) Accomplished
      • Hand Po Nood-O's
      • Shopping! I love shopping.....
      • Took the weekend off =)
      • Hunting for pictures...
      • Still photo hunting....
      • Ring, rang, rungggggggg~~~
      • And the busyness begins!
      • What's yours is mine? What's mine is mine?
      • Almost done......(at least part of it)
      • Awww SNAPfish.
      • Cheese ball break.
      • Snapfish Delivery
      • Wish I could reprint..
      • Finally saw the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • FedEx-oneration Form
      • Spontaneous I love you's,
      • Scrapbook 101
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  October (3)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Contributors

  • Cindy K
  • hakjai718
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.