It was Easter weekend so I took the week off from blogging so I could spend it with you. You came into NJ early since you had off, and we went to Arthurs to have an early dinner. I've never seen Arthur's that empty before in my life, which was a great thing for us. Plus we got a $10 gift receipt =) After dinner we went home and had a great workout. Overall it was a Good Friday indeed!
Saturday we had a nice relaxing morning. Did a light work out, steamed for a bit and headed out to Brooklyn for your mom's bday dinner. I keep wanting to stay over so I can steal away and ask your parents if I can propose to you soon, but we didn't stay over in brooklyn so I'll have to do it over the phone or the next time I stay over.
Sunday was loads of fun. We played knock out with the siblings and rode our bikes for a little bit. I can't wait till we're married and one big family for real. I also wish you can stay over every day so you can stop leaving me. I do think I need to be closer with your family though. I felt like I haven't seen them in a while when I saw them on Saturday.
This sucks I don't see you for almost 2 weeks....
No comments:
Post a Comment