Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hand Po Nood-O's

For dinner on the night I'm going to propose we're going to have hand-pulled noodles (lai-mein) because that's what we had on our first date.  I think..... either way its going to be fantasticalistic, I'm going to learn how to make hand pulled noogles in the next 2 weeks, and 水餃.  Looks like my family is going to be eating a lot of noodles and dumplings in the next few weeks.

Preliminary Plans:
  • Create beef stock the night before
  • Make lai-mein from scratch
  • Wrap sui gow
  • Prepare everything before going out to pick up Cindy
  • Tell Cindy I found a spot that makes hand-pulled noodles near me (hehe so not lying) and that I can get it before I come pick her up
  • We'll have dinner just like any other night, and she can sample my home made noodles and give me honest feedback
  • After dinner we will move on to Phase 2.
Stay tuned for more...

Jon out..

No comments:

Post a Comment