I feel like going with Times New Roman today. And maybe a smaller size font. ok too small. This is ugly, Georgia pwns. Now that that is out of the way. Last night you just got your new webcam, this is so exciting. We can actually see each other in HD now =) Anyways I'm still collecting photos and eventually printing them. I accidentally asked you yesterday "where is a good place to print photos" as soon as i said it i was like oh sht... i dont normally print photos, shes gonna be like "for what." You said snapfish is having a 1cent per print promotion. Soooo i tried to turn your attention to that instead by saying ooh 1 cent thats a good deal, do they do it often? You were like ehhh sometimes, once in a while they have it.... I thought i was in the clear, but then you go "FOR WHAT"
me "u know....stuff"
nice save jon, i'm sooo smooth
No comments:
Post a Comment