Only if its for my baby =)
I was shopping online throughout the day. Originally I was looking for a wooden box. After perusing hundreds of wooden boxes, I found out that when I googled 'wood box with lock' most wooden boxes were jewelry boxes or valets. Way too small for what I need it for. I then found that the proper term was a 'keepsake box' after finding boxes that were the right size, I thought they looked a little bit too much like cremation boxes.... not really the effect I'm going for. I then remembered you always wanted one of those vintage straw suitcases we always see, so I set my sights for those. Most that I found were way too cheap, not built to last, or they were hard wicker picnic baskets. Soooooooo I finally decided on THIS!
It's a vintage style burlap suitcase/box, that doubles as a wedding card holder? Good compromise right? I fell in love with etsy today. I hope the product doesn't disappoint when it arrives.

No comments:
Post a Comment