Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Asked the bridesmaids finally!

YAY! I asked the bridesmaids last week also! I discussed many ideas with Jonathan along the way and even started one that included having a Viewmaster slideshow but my anxiety of moving onto the next detail won out and it all went down with a personal card made on paperlesspost.com.  

One of the best decisions ever at this point and learned some things along the way that will likely help me in the rest of the planning process.

- I don't need to DIY everything and make things pretty or crafty.
- If a project is dragging on longer than it should be, complete it as effective as I can and move on.  I saved myself at least two more weeks of anxiety that I didn't really need by going with the e-cards.  Although it would have been nice to have a physical momento of it, my sanity was more important then.

Dress Shopping Round 3 - this Sunday.  Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment