I traveled back in time to post this, because the blog wasn't created when this event happened. I could've went and given 'past me' the numbers 2-4-23-38-46 Mega Ball: 23, but instead I came back to write this blog entry instead. That's love baby.
Anyways, so its FRIDAY. After work I headed over to Michaels to get the materials for phase 1 of this proposal plan. After walking up and down the aisles for like half an hour, I went up to one of the ladies that worked there.
I said "I was wondering if you could help me---"
She replied "I thought you would need help eventually" before i even finished asking.
Not only did she help me get started, we also became pretty good friends, lol. For the next half hour or so she was giving me a basic course on doing what I wanted to do. Showing me all the different options I have to work with, and even pulling out her iphone to show me various pictures of her work to give me some ideas. Lucky me, i happened to ask an enthusiast and she was very helpful.....at least she was more inclined to help after I told her it was for my girlfriend, as part of my engagement. It seemed less creepy after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment